- The 7mm Yellow Gold Gunmetal Barrel Band is cut directly from a steel shotgun barrel and features a 5mm in width.
- The insert is made of solid 14kt Yellow Gold & is available with either a Polished or Brushed finish on the insert.
- All engraving will be done on the inside of the Barrel Band in a “Block” style font with all capital letters.
- Because each Barrel Band is made by hand, production time on each order is 7-10 Business Days. There is an option during the check out process to upgrade and expedite the order.
- Free standard shipping with all purchases.
***We understand during this time, if you do not know your finger size already, it is almost impossible to go get measured somewhere. If you would like us to send you a free finger sizer, that can be used at home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Made to last.
A wedding ring is something that is worn for a lifetime. We know those who buy the Barrel Band will inevitably spend a lot of time outdoors, and therefore, need a wedding that will be able to withstand whatever is thrown at it. That is why we made it a point to focus on strength and durability when designing the Barrel Band.
Why the Shotgun Barrel?
The Shotgun has a long history in the outdoor world, as being one of the most iconic guns on the market. It has an extremely wide range of uses for hunting different species. The reliability in different terrains and climates, is also second to none. All of these attributes lends it to be the ultimate outdoorsmen's and hunter's weapon of choice.
We source all of our Barrels from manufacturers here in the United States. We run each barrel through multiple processes to ensure they will not corrode or rust, in just about any climate. Each Band is cut directly from these Barrels and then manufactured here in our shop, by hand, into the wedding ring. It’s a tedious and long process, but we wanted to ensure that we kept manufacturing in house, so that we could control the quality of production from start to finish.
Each insert is casted from a solid piece of precious metal. It is added for those who would like to elevate the overall look and value of the Barrel Band.
If you have any questions about the Barrel Band, feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com